Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Helping Others Blog

I am a big fan of blogging, as it is a much easier way to create a website than doing coding or even using the wizards that are available from your ISP. However, there are lots of enhancements that you can do with a Blogger account than what is represented in the menus and tabs. This requires some basic coding. I am not a programmer, but there are a variety of things that I have learned to do that I will share here for other non-programmers.

The purpose of this site is to help others get started with their blog using Blogger. I am hoping this is helpful. Feel free to post cool ideas and tips and tricks of your own to this site. We can help each other get the most out of our Blogger accounts.

2 Comments:

Blogger manchomelo said...

Your page is great, buy I have some problems with english, because I´m a spanish speaker ... Do you know some other spanish pages when I can get the same instructions or advices in order to do the things well.
Regards.

8:14 AM  
Blogger Jennifer B. Davis said...

I do not know of any Spanish-equivalent to this site and I wish I could be of more assistance. You might find a resource by searching on Google or Technorati. Good luck to you!

6:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home